*~9 Art Book Giveaway!*~
Exactly five years ago, this movie came out and sparked amazing things. Creativity was filled within the minds of all, long lasting friendships were made, love was found, great times seemed endless, and we formed a fandom that remains a family to this day. To celebrate our fifth anniversary, I’m hosting a giveaway for a copy of the art book!
- You don’t gotta be following me it’s cool
- Likes don’t count but you can reblog up to 9 times! (Just try to be mindful to your followers!)
- US and Canada only please (I’ll cover all shipping costs, you just gotta be comfortable with giving me your address)
- Giveaway ends Sept. 25th at 9:00 PM EST
That should do it! But first, a moment of thanks. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you for all the kindness. Thank you for taking part in making this one of the best fandoms ever. I’m so proud of you all.
With that being said, let’s begin! Good luck to all!
Happy 9 day everyone, I’ll probably miss the stream because I have work, but I just wanted to let our small fandom know I still care about you.
I very much believe the world is coming to an end, or it’s getting there at least.
It frightens me, but we’ve had it coming, we’ve had i coming for a long time now.
I love how all day today I was like, man! I hope my nose starts bleeding so I don’t have to work! Then I get home AND MY NOSE STARTS BLEEDING
Like, are you kidding me? I could of gotten out of working for like an hour and you decide right when I get home to do this shit? Thank you body, I love you so much
This is actually the seed pod of a Banksia, a kind of Australian shrub. This picture is a great because it shows how important fire is to the plant (that black is not its natural color). Fire stimulates those “singing” follicles to pop open and release the seeds so they can germinate.
I still want to put googly eyes on it…
Of COURSE Australia has a plant that requires it to CATCH FIRE in order to germinate.
Australia also has trees that spontaneously combust. And another that sheds hair with an unbearably painful toxin that lasts for years.
Redwoods also require fire to germinate. Fire is avtually a pretty big factor in the health of many plants, which is why in a lot of places controlled burns are started to give the plants what they need without it turning into a deadly wildfire.
TURN UP AT THE DAD DISCO → ( listen )
mix for when yr a 35 yr old Cool Dad getting HELLA turnt @ the club and embarrassing yourself but you don’t care because you’re fly as hell, wearing a rolex watch and highwaisted jeans, popping and locking to a song that never stopped being cool in your heart
1. dancing in the street - david bowie & mick jagger 2. our house - madness 3. whip it - devo 4. safety dance - men without hats 5. we built this city - starship 6. dancing queen - ABBA 7. don’t bring me down 8. bohemian rhapsody - queen 9. eye of the tiger - survivor 10. dance - michael nesmith 11. do you wanna touch me (oh yeah) - joan jett 12. roxy roller - nick glider 13. metal guru - t.rex 14. i want to rock and roll all nite - kiss 15. rock the casbah - the clash 16. let’s dance - david bowie
Spiral Galaxy NGC 3521 - 100x80cm - Acrylic on Canvas. Steve Lodge
Now on my Etsy Shop
On weekends I’m a professional faerie.
those characters where if you knew them in real life you would genuinely fucking hate them but in a fictional world it’s like ah yes this fucking asshole that i love